• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I was getting really excited for 6e (not enough to preorder, but at least very looking forward to it), but after the last posts I think gaming money is going to end in other places it seems.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
This is frikkin' painful to read. I was already resigned to Catalyst presenting a masterclass in shoddy proofreading, but this sheer dissonance... oy.

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hey, Wakshaani Wakshaani and Critias Critias , do you have any insights about the discrepancy between the dev previews and what we're seeing in this set of beginner's rules?
Very little I'm afraid. I did some prelim work on chargen, some of which made it in, some of which didn't, but I don't have my name anywhere in the credits on this one. I was tied up with other products while a whole other team was working on 6E. I've got to dig in to it myself next month when I get a vacation. Tied down with one more project before then.

Angel of the Dawn

Validated User
Well, that's the source of the problems, right there! You two should definitely be working on SR6! All hands on deck!

So run along and work your magic and we'll be here waiting for the result. 😉

Matt.Ceb

40 Years of Unknown Pleasures
Validated User
Yeah. It's a damn shame that some of CGL's best Shadowrun talent hasn't been used for the new edition. :-/

OMAC 247

Tired of your nonsense
Validated User
Well that's saved me £20 and a whole bunch of heartache, so glad I didn't pull the trigger on this last night when I planned to.
No excuse for this kind of half-assed nonsense, sort it out Catalyst, or give the license to someone who actually will

gribble

Validated User
Sadly, this does not surprise me in the slightest given Catalyst's track record, and doubly so now that I know two of my favourite SR writers/developers weren't even involved.
:(

Top Bottom