• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sigh. Star Fleet Battles

Fabius Maximus

Validated User
I was looking through my stuff and I found all my old SFB stuff, and man, it's been years since I've played or bought it. I recall I'd been interested in picking up Lost Empires with the Paravians and Carnivons, but well, again, years since I've played it.

Does anyone else even still play SFB?

Arethusa

Sophipygian
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think my husband still has his books and materials in a trunk upstairs.

Codeine

Wolf-grey Adonis
Validated User
My only opponent moved to New York years ago and I haven’t touched it since. So much stuff just sitting in a box in the garage. :(

Sirharrok

Validated User
While I haven't played since the 1980s, I was thinking just a while ago that I'd like to play a game with just the original rules.

Fabius Maximus

Validated User
In addition to losing players, I started prefering the other settings--the Omega quadrent and LMC--but by the time they came out, well, our gaming time was almost done.

ecs05norway

Validated User
I still play now and again, but mostly using the Klingon Armada rules (an SFB license of Starmada).

My SFB time these days is mostly devoted to sculpting miniatures for them. I would love to get in more play, though.

tomas

Validated User
Whenever I get together with my college buddies it comes out and we have a massive combat. I think they tend to play it a bit more often, but no more than twice a year.

Top Bottom