• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Single Funniest Sentences in Media? (Spoilers)

hackmastergeneral

Pope of Chili Town
Validated User
Krusty: "Kent, I just want to clear up a misconception about the Whatchamacarcass Sandwich. We used non-diseased meat from diseased animals."

Law Orc

Quasi-Possum
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"So she's a..."
"A lady of the evening, yes. She turns illusions for money... uh, tricks."
-Arrested Development

xnbach

Retired User
For me and the Not-Yet-Wife, our favorite line from Young Frankenstein is:

"Yes. Yes. Say it. He vas my... BOYFRIEND!"

KreenWarrior

Legal Smeagol
Validated User
"What in our history together makes you think I'm capable of something like that?"

-Shanghai Knights. It's the delivery and context that make it work, naturally.

From West Wing:

"Mr. President, remember how you told me never to wake you up unless the building was on fire?"

"Do I have a secret plan to fight inflation?"

"God I love this country."

Hanover Fist

Stupidest Bottom-Burp
Validated User
"Mr. President, remember how you told me never to wake you up unless the building was on fire?"

"Do I have a secret plan to fight inflation?"

"God I love this country."
Oh God, that episode (Celestial Navigation) is so gloriously funny and quotable.

"CJ, so help me if you use the words 'Pwesident' or 'bwiefed' again..."

"Sir, there was this idiotic round robin. It was sarcastic! They were just mad at me for imposing discipline and calling them stupid!"

"CJ, if blood is gushing from the head wound you just received from a stampeding herd of bison, you'll do the press briefing."

"Are you telling me that not only did you invent a secret plan to fight inflation, but now you don't support it?"

RedBeardJim

EXCELLENT AND ELEGANT
Oh God, that episode (Celestial Navigation) is so gloriously funny and quotable.
"We were navigating by the North Star, which turned out to be the Delta shuttle out of LaGuardia. It's a miracle we're not in Nantucket now."

"Sir, I need you to dig in right now. It wasn't a nightmare -- you really are the President."

Monkey King

Your computer is literally haunted
Validated User
Oh, the Tick.

"It's the Fortissimo Brothers! They have the strength of ten men!"
"So, is that five men apiece, or twenty men altogether?"

And if we're just going to quote the entire damn movie, let's get this one out of the way, too:

"Werewolf?"
"There, wolf. There, castle."

hackmastergeneral

Pope of Chili Town
Validated User
*sound of ringing alarm bells, shot of robbers running from jewelry store with bags of loot*
*Arthur goes to leap off building in pursuit, but Die Fledermaus holds him back*

Whoa whoa...*chuckle* slow down there, loose cannon. You can't just go running after them like that! There is a procedure we follow in these circumstances...

*leans over side of building, points down the street after the robbers, and yells to police officers down there*

They went that way!

Cops: Thanks Die Fledermaus!

Top Bottom