• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Skyrealms of Jorune - other systems?

Tom B

Validated User
Just curious. I have the 2nd and 3rd editions (of varying playability), and for a while, I eagerly sought out all the various translations to other mechanics.

I haven't done this in a while and was curious as to the current state of Jorune. Are there any alternative-mechanic versions worth checking out or that work particularly well? Has anyone worked up a Savage Worlds or Fate version?

MoonHunter

Game Guru-Thread Shepherd
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I know that there is a Hero System Conversion floating out on the net. I know there is a GURPs conversion out there.

There is a storyteller conversion.

I did a good scrub search, I can find mentions of a FATE conversion or a fate conversion "in process" on a number of sites. However, nothing more than notes on blogs shows up.

Last edited:

First Age

Lost in the Wilderland
Validated User
I played in a nice Genesys adaptation. Not sure if it is on the web though.

Borbetomagnus

Head Redcap
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I know there is a GURPs conversion out there.
I searched for "GURPS Jorune" on DuckDuckGo but didn't come up with any links to the unofficial document. I have a hardcopy of it that I printed out well over 15 years ago. It's a pretty good conversion of Skyrealms of Jorune to GURPS 3rd edition.

Top Bottom