• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Skyrim SE Mod Recommendations?

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
While I haven't booted up Skyrim, I have tested XCOM 2 - and watching loading times switch from "glacial" to "nearly instantaneous" was a joy...

Burgonet

Retired user
Validated User
I'm a console jockey however there's a 'cities of Skyrim' mod which makes the towns of Skyrim more substantial that is definitely worth a look in.

Bicorn

Validated User
There are multiple mods that expand the towns, in fact. All incompatible with each other, of course.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
I have the new card and am approaching my apartment at currently 200 kph. Can anyone recommend me a mod that reduces the speed at which you accumulate XPs?

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
...and it appears that the GeForce 1080 does not, in fact, fit into the casing of my new computer. Even though I asked the shop who custom-built it about it, but looking back at my email exchange they did not actually answer my question about it.

...I am going to have some words with them about this, tomorrow.

Argent

Anywhere... just not here
Validated User
...and it appears that the GeForce 1080 does not, in fact, fit into the casing of my new computer. Even though I asked the shop who custom-built it about it, but looking back at my email exchange they did not actually answer my question about it.

...I am going to have some words with them about this, tomorrow.
Oh no! My sympathies, man. That´s a crappy feeling.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
Oh no! My sympathies, man. That´s a crappy feeling.
They offered to switch the casing for the price difference, with no extra cost for the added labor, and install all hardware into the new casing.

They screwed up, but if it works out when I get it this afternoon they will have a repeat customer.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
So... funny thing. It appears that I do not have a DVI or an HDMI cable in my apartment - I connected to my old graphics card via a VGA cable plus an adapter.

Nothing that can be fixed, of course - but I don't want to rush out of my apartment for this in the evening. I'll just visit the local hardware store during my commute tomorrow...

Top Bottom