• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Skyrim SE Mod Recommendations?

phred

Validated User
It's more the length than the simplicity that I take issue with. I can figure out how to fight a draugr in a corridor from the first few, no need to repeat the exercise fifteen times.
But think of the soul gems you can fill!
Think of the sneak attacks you can pull off!
Think of the many, many raised draugr fighting for you throughout BFB!

Seriously, it's great for leveling up certain skills.
You can walk out with 20+ filled soul gems and level up Conjuration and Alteration considerably, if you cast a flesh spell before each battle and also raise a draugr from the dead to fight for you.
If you're playing a thief, you can get lots of easy dagger-sneak-attacks. Your sneak skill will skyrocket.

As someone who chronically restarts, BFB is like my best friend now. ;)

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
I don't like soul trapping people.

But I will always keep a Black Soul Gem in reserve just for you, Arondil.

Perhaps I will fashion you into a set of enchanted boots. That's the only way you will touch a woman from now on - by being stepped on by her.

phred

Validated User
I've always thought about playing a restoration mage/paladin that gets a vision from Lady Mara or maybe Merida to clear out all Nordic ruins by soul trapping the draugr in them - the divine/daedra would then take the soul gems from your inventory and set the souls free / unbind them. You would soul trap the draugr, take the soul gems to an altar, and then use the console to delete the soul gems in your inventory and give yourself a reward.

Unfortunately, I don't have the focus to follow through on that kind of play.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
- Glowing Mushroom are still my least favorite alchemical ingredient to pick up.

- One Falmer dungeon's supply of Chaurus Eggs is sufficient for the next several levels.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
"And danger ahead? In an ancient Nordic ruin? Why that doesn't make any sense at all! Let's go poke around in these coffins and see what we find..."

Tolfdir, weren't you just telling us about being cautious?

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
- Lydia, Jenassa, Serana... please don't pick fights with the daedric dog. Neither of you can actually kill each other, and this is simply embarrassing for all five of us.

- Riften guard, good on you for noticing that I littered the area with a dropped weapon. However, I have to deduct points since this is the bow I just stole from you after you made a rude comment.

Top Bottom