SLA Industries Announcement

Kettlehelm

Validated User
I've had trouble imagining the layout of MC, I've been looking at old Glasgow housing developments like Red Road Flats but I don't know how that translates to the skyways and deep chasms of Lower Downtown.

Will SLA CS1 have images of how the city is laid out and/or maps?

WordForge

Validated User
I've had trouble imagining the layout of MC, I've been looking at old Glasgow housing developments like Red Road Flats but I don't know how that translates to the skyways and deep chasms of Lower Downtown.

Will SLA CS1 have images of how the city is laid out and/or maps?
Yes it will. With new members (including myself) joining the writing team, it was clear that we didn’t understand the structure of MC well, so Dave drew it and has now made an art piece which will be included in CS1

Professor Polyhedral

Banned
Validated User
Is Mr Slayer still going to look like a decomposing skunk :D ?

There were elements of SLA that i thought were gothic SF weird-brilliance....and then there was Mr Slayer.

Oh and the drunk Scotts. :D

The Karma Sourcebook bought a lot of what I think they were shooting for into focus...but that was before I learned the Truth. Has that been abandoned?

WordForge

Validated User
Is Mr Slayer still going to look like a decomposing skunk :D ?

There were elements of SLA that i thought were gothic SF weird-brilliance....and then there was Mr Slayer.

Oh and the drunk Scotts. :D

The Karma Sourcebook bought a lot of what I think they were shooting for into focus...but that was before I learned the Truth. Has that been abandoned?
Probably worth reading back on this post for more on the Truth Professor.

It’s interesting what people like and dislike, one persons pleasure is another’s poison. Frothers and Mr Slayer are enjoyed by many. But I suspect Mr Slayer will get a retcon for the current age. We all need a new look every 20 or 30 years

Kettlehelm

Validated User
I think Mr. Slayer has progressed to full on decay/revealed his true form (and lost 3 feet in height) due to stress, as according to Hunter Sheet: Red Alert. (apologies for the size)
From

To

Kettlehelm

Validated User
I'd imagine that Blood Cult book/pdfs and some of the other Datapackets will be released, since they've had the artwork done for at least 4 years.

WordForge

Validated User
Has anything been announced about future releases once CS1 is out?
Yes! The Data Packet for the Manchines has been announced and work on V2 will start once CS1 is complete. And given we got the proof read back today, all that is left to do on CS1 is around 80 pages of layout. The front cover and one internal art. It it scheduled for release at UKGamesExpo 19 in June. The CS1 KS is over 20% fulfilled and the printing of the book will see the rest of the fulfilment.

We also got the back cover art from Clint Langley & Dave Allsop yesterday. It’s amazing and harks back to the style seen on the other books by Clint, but is clearly of the 21st century!

Very exciting times for SLA Industries

Professor Polyhedral

Banned
Validated User
The original was always tinged with a conspiratorial element. You would learn the secrets of SLA. Is that going to be a thing, moving forward? How might that work without you becoming an enemy of SLA?

Top Bottom