SLA Industries Announcement

WordForge

Validated User
The original was always tinged with a conspiratorial element. You would learn the secrets of SLA. Is that going to be a thing, moving forward? How might that work without you becoming an enemy of SLA?
Yes I think so. The next book as a scenario book focused on the horror that is CS1, but certainly the feel, themes etc from the original will continue especially in V2

WordForge

Validated User
Just announced:

The Cannibal Sector One RPG and Miniature Games Rulebook will go to print on the 4th of April. Print quality will be full colour and produced by the manufacturer that made Hunter Sheets 2 for us. This company is considered the best in the industry and is used by all the big European RPG publishers.
Before then, Shepp and Jared are finalising lay out. Dave is completing the cover and Clint Langley (YES Clint Langley) is completing the last Chapter header.
We are 99.9% certain we will have the book at UK Games Expo 2019.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...la-industries-cannibal-sector-1/posts/2461737

El_phantasmo

Validated User
Just read the update. Looking good. Big ole chunk of RPG stuff in there, lots of art, if nothing else and I never use the skirmish side of things it adds the collection. Fingers crossed for V2! :)

Kettlehelm

Validated User
Love the Cannibal Sector 1 map on Facebook, anything from the old book that remains in it besides the Grit Stormers and the truth of Scavs being revealed?

WordForge

Validated User
Love the Cannibal Sector 1 map on Facebook, anything from the old book that remains in it besides the Grit Stormers and the truth of Scavs being revealed?
It’s hard to say as I haven’t read the original in great depth as didn’t want to slant my views when writing the parts I wrote for the new book. Also obviously the new book as something like 4 times bigger than the original. There is definitely Denizens, Sector Rangers, Scavs, Carrien, fauna, flora and diseases. There will be some similarities, some unchanged, some change and a lot new

Top Bottom