• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sleepless Domain: "the number one post-madoka double reverse reconstructionist deconstruction hopepunk magical girl webcomic"

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, just a chapter start page today, though I think we also got a clue as to Rue's powers.

Victim

Validated User
Reflection of Gooey in one of the flasks, so maybe Rue will end up in the same place as Undine.

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
of COURSE Rue is a bomb throwing anarchist. I'm not sure why I ever expected her to be anything else.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yep... hey wait... is she a bomb/potion-throwing anarchist/alchemist? :D
Thinking about this more, the chapter title was "Fertilizer." So Rue's true powers might be plant and growth related. But also a "fertilizer bomb" is also a thing, so I wonder if Rue has adapted her powers for more offensive power. Also since terrorists do use fertilizer bombs, I'm thinking "bomb throwing anarchist" was exactly the truth. (There will probably be a funny joke about it later when Undine finds out.)

junglefowl26

Validated User

No wonder she has come back real beat up before - she can do great if she can keep the enemy safely far away but it looks like she would be in trouble if they close in, particularly since I don't think she can use her abilities for mobility. Unless she can rocket jump or use a wider variety of potions

Top Bottom