• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sleepless Domain: "the number one post-madoka double reverse reconstructionist deconstruction hopepunk magical girl webcomic"

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Unless she can rocket jump
Actually I was just thinking that "rocket jump" might be how she gets injured in the first place. Or maybe just using bombs at too close range.

Last edited:

Victim

Validated User
Madoka also made the point that someone throwing bombs may not be loved be potential teammates either...

UtterConfusion

Rainbow Person
Validated User
These monsters are the same type as the huge one Undine fought the second time she encountered Goops, way back in chapter 3. Maybe this one is gonna get Heartful Punched out of nowhere as well?

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I was trying to make sense of her symbol, like maybe it was a thistle or something, but I think now it's pretty clearly an explosion with a witch hat on top.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yup thought so...
Spoiler: Show
There's the rocket jump. Or more like rocket get blown off the top of the building.

not a pumpkin

Validated User
Yeah, watching her fight explains why she shows up hurt all the time.

It's not that she gets over her head as much as that her fighting style just involves a lot of self damage.

Looking at the most recent page she must get hurt a lot.

dreamfarer

Man of Two Worlds
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeesh - how badly does she get banged up that she's semi-frequently outpacing her potions ability to heal her back to full?

Also, is Rue the first magical girl we've seen with Cure Wounds type healing abilities? Cause it seems like that would be amazing on a team. Team her up with a ranged attacker like Undine who can keep the monsters at a distance and the drawback of the potions goes down a lot.

Top Bottom