• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sleepless Domain: "the number one post-madoka double reverse reconstructionist deconstruction hopepunk magical girl webcomic"

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think the monster's still there. ... The outline in panel three is probably to show that it's moved, not that it disintegrated.
..The one that's depicted as an outline in one panel is the one that is now on the roof - the outline is where it had been when Rue last saw it, blocking that end of the alley, before it went high to try to counter Zoe.
Ah, got it. I thought the point of view had moved from facing Rue to behind her, and we were seeing the thrashing one disappear. Now it's obvious that the point of view only got a bit closer, and Rue has turned her head. Makes sense now.

DrZombie

Dead and loving it
Validated User
I caught some of the stream last night (it's always so late) and Cube mentioned what she considered Zoe's theme song: Metric's "Help, I'm Alive"

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nice shooting, kid!

Now both of you, stop pushing your luck and de-ass the combat zone.

dtilque

Validated User
Hey, Zoe's about to get her first two kills. Let's give her a hand.

One note about her attack. The "seed" hit the monster in the mouth, yet the plant grew from its back. So she just has to hit it somewhere and it's good?

Ivy

it's not easy being easy
Validated User
Yeah, that was my interpretation too, that the flowers are growing out of where the slingshot bullet got lodged in the monster's flesh.

Her cloak looks an awful lot like dragonfly wings as she's jumping back in panel 3. Coincidence, or some kind of flight/gliding power?

Snoof

Time-Travelling Layabout
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Her cloak looks an awful lot like dragonfly wings as she's jumping back in panel 3. Coincidence, or some kind of flight/gliding power?
I was thinking petals (to go with the flower theme) but wings is a possibility too!

Top Bottom