• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sleepless Domain: "the number one post-madoka double reverse reconstructionist deconstruction hopepunk magical girl webcomic"

dtilque

Validated User
I can see why she wasn't thrilled by the prospect of fighting, with powers like these.
Turns out Flower Power* is quite potent. She's taken out two pretty big monsters. But obviously she didn't know exactly what her power was before using it. The flowers probably don't grow on inanimate objects, so if she practiced, she still wouldn't know.

* Not to be confused with saying "far out", "right on", and "groovy" while putting flowers in the barrels of policemen's guns.

Notsteve

The work of an enemy stand
RPGnet Member
Validated User
My prediction: the monsters falling towards each other means they're about to recombine.

Also, I don't think it's safe to say the monsters are taken care of until they're dust.

Last edited:

dtilque

Validated User
My prediction: the monsters falling towards each other means they're about to recombine.
Then there would be one monster with two flowers growing out of it. Probably not a big improvement from the monster's point of view.

Also, I don't think it's safe to say the monsters are taken care of until they're dust.
Good point.

dtilque

Validated User
Just had a thought:

Zoe seems surprised at what the first seed* she shot did. I (and others) saw that as evidence that this is her first time out and she didn't know what one would do. But perhaps there's a different reason. Maybe this time they worked differently than she's used to. Probably just faster. And the reason being that the monster was primed by Rue's explosives. That is, one of Rue explosives hitting a monster makes a subsequent seed grow extra-fast. (Rue didn't hit the second monster directly, but it got exploded when it was part of the bigger monster.)

Anyway, now we'll find out if Rue's explosives are more effective after the monster was "seeded" by Zoe. I have a feeling it they will be.

* It grows into a plant-like growth, so "seed" seems to be an appropriate term for one of Zoe's projectiles.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
They just need catchy names for them like Lava Whatever.
"Metal Explosion Whatever"

I wonder how Zoe is going to get down from there (or even got up there in the first place)? I'll guess her "flower seeds" can do vertical transport, like a certain beanstalk story.

Top Bottom