• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sleepless Domain: "the number one post-madoka double reverse reconstructionist deconstruction hopepunk magical girl webcomic"

Stormfalcon

Just slumming
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Bit of a side note, but just got my backer's copy of the ebook. Some interesting stuff in the notes and concepts section in the back, though it left me wanting more concept sketches to enjoy!

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Bit of a side note, but just got my backer's copy of the ebook. Some interesting stuff in the notes and concepts section in the back, though it left me wanting more concept sketches to enjoy!
Agreed. The initial pitch sounded like it could be interesting, but I think I prefer what we actually got; and some of those prelim designs were fascinating

DrZombie

Dead and loving it
Validated User
She gives plenty to her patreons when a new character shows up.

Top Bottom