• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sleepless Domain: "the number one post-madoka double reverse reconstructionist deconstruction hopepunk magical girl webcomic"

dreamfarer

Man of Two Worlds
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Rue pls. Drop that dumb facemask thing.
Given when she pulled it up, I'm taking it as just a shield against the explosion (cause who wants to breath in aerosolized bug guts), rather than to hide her identity so I'm guessing she'll be fine with dropping it...once she's conscious again that is.

dtilque

Validated User
That explosion was much, much more effective than the previous times she tossed flasks at that monster. OK, the other times, she didn't get one down its throat. But I'm still thinking the flowers may have primed the monster to be more vulnerable to the explosion. (and vice versa) But we'll see. I expect they'll have a conversation about this, if it is, in fact, a real effect.

dtilque

Validated User
I wonder how Zoe is going to get down from there (or even got up there in the first place)?
I guess we found out, at least the getting down part. Note when she jumps down, her cape is all ballooned out in the shape of petals. Obviously a parachute effect there. Copied from Batman, I expect, except for the petals.

jcfiala

Code Monkey
Validated User
I guess we found out, at least the getting down part. Note when she jumps down, her cape is all ballooned out in the shape of petals. Obviously a parachute effect there. Copied from Batman, I expect, except for the petals.
"I am the Petal that Blooms in the Night!"

DrZombie

Dead and loving it
Validated User
Nope, in the patreon, Cube talks about how she wanted Zoe's cape to open like a flower.

dtilque

Validated User
Maybe I should have just said it was a trope in superhero comics for them (the non-flying ones anyway) to use their cape as a parachute when falling. But Batman is probably the main one who does this.

Top Bottom