• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Slender Man Mythos] The Complete Video Mythos (WIP)

Topher

RPGnet Member
Banned
So I'm making a giant playlist with pretty much every Slender Man series, with all the episodes arranged in chronological order by release date. At least one other person has done this before, but his lists - while very useful and cool - are incomplete and out of date.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD80F7CFBB8F6A35A

This is Volume 1 - I'm still working on this project, because it's huge - and it covers from June 20th, 2009 to November 21st, 2010. There are 200 videos in this volume.

Series that debut in this volume include: Marble Hornets, The Slender Diaries, EverymanHYBRID, Tribe Twelve, The Attic Tapes, Zytherys, The Angel's Game, jonclubs114, Stopping Lights, Lethegion, The Outside Agents, Beyond the Neon, The Digits of Pie, RealShiloh, Western Halo, Apple of Our Eye, jemmajammerzz, and OneNinetySix. You've probably never heard of a bunch of those!

If you are aware of a series with episodes in this time period that I have somehow missed, please let me know. Be aware that I've deliberately excluded series whose episodes have been deleted or unlisted, series that are primarily parodies/humor, and series that I felt didn't meet a certain level of quality (which I set really low so I guarantee there will be some clunkers in here).

Feel free to use this thread to question and discuss and make suggestions!

Topher

Topher

RPGnet Member
Banned
Volume 2 of the playlist is up. This one covers 200 episodes from November 22nd, 2010 through February 4th, 2011 (note how much shorter a time span that is - late 2010 and all of 2011 were overflowing with new series).

Series debuting in this volume include: Found Files, Dark Harvest, compileTRUTH, My Dark Journal, thejsotoufc14, Amber Towerman, The Andersen Journals, Lucien Drage, Church of Gable, The Dead Are Watching, and The Knock Blog.

Enjoy!

Topher

Topher

RPGnet Member
Banned
Volume 3 is complete. This is another 200 episodes, covering the period from February 4th, 2011 to March 29th, 2011 (only a little over a month!).

In this volume new series include Thick Space Snow, The Bone Creek Story, ErikLast1, FutureRefused2Change, Wolfgang Sear, JeffreyClark255, Lucid Rift, and Little Black Box.

Enjoy!

Topher

Yo! Master

"Delicious"
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Cool!

I saw you mentioning this at the other thread & was looking forward to it. Have not watched anything related myself but my interest to do so is piqued.

P.S. Ah, Avatar change!

Topher

RPGnet Member
Banned
Awesome. I'm starting to watch them. Six hundred videos is kind of intimidating, though.
I'm estimating that by the time I get current, I will have about seven or eight of these playlists (with 200 videos each). Then it'll just be maintenance as new stuff comes out. Don't get too intimidated though! SM videos tend to be very short - some less than 20 seconds long, but I'd say the average is more like five minutes. Then of course you have some bumping up against the 15-minute limit.

You'll also probably have some "Ugh, I don't like this series" reactions and end up skipping those when they come up in the list. ^_^

Topher

Yo! Master

"Delicious"
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Up to Entry #20.

I'm getting a House of Leaves vibe from the whole thing.

And despite getting late the effect would be scarier if i wasn't at a hotel & being able to listen to skiladika music through the open window, heh.

Topher

RPGnet Member
Banned
Up to Entry #20.

I'm getting a House of Leaves vibe from the whole thing.
Danielewski actually gets a shoutout a couple of times in everymanHYBRID. ^_^

BTW, Entry #26 is the 1st season finale, and you'll see there's a gap (7 months!) before season 2 starts up with Entry #27.

Topher

Top Bottom