• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

So, Powers has its Deena Pilgrim

Argent

Anywhere... just not here
Validated User
Cool. I´m not familiar with her as an actress, but she seems to have the energy.

I am also looking forward to drinking the delicious tears of people getting up in arms about colorblind casting (and who wants to bet against there being many "fanboys" bemoaning this who have barely even read Powers?).

Calliope

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It's certainly an interesting choice. What strikes me immediately is that she actually looks a fair bit like Walker's second partner, Enki Sunrise.

Argent

Anywhere... just not here
Validated User
It's certainly an interesting choice. What strikes me immediately is that she actually looks a fair bit like Walker's second partner, Enki Sunrise.

I was just thinking about that (though I had to check the comics for her name)! Assuming they do anything like following the comic storyline even in the vaguest of terms, though, it´ll be a while before she shows up.

TechnocratJT

Want be in Avengers 5
Staff member
RPGnet Member

That was my thought too.

I suspect a coincidence emergent of color blind casting for Dena, but funny from an ongoing perspective.

Save-vs-DM

Knight of Stumptown
RPGnet Member
Validated User
My only concern: can she act? I've not seen her in anything. What's the scoop on her? I could care less what she looks like (though I totally did think she looked great for Enki).

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
Cool. I´m not familiar with her as an actress, but she seems to have the energy.

I am also looking forward to drinking the delicious tears of people getting up in arms about colorblind casting (and who wants to bet against there being many "fanboys" bemoaning this who have barely even read Powers?).
I figured more people would be upset about it being a PSN exclusive.

Pip

Citizen of Ireland
Validated User
She doesn't look much like Deena in the comics, but that's fine. Can she act like her? that's the question :)

Top Bottom