• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

So what zines did you Kickstart last month?

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
So far, I've backed The Grind (Torchbearer), Apocalypse World, Hexagram (The Fantasy Trip), Miseries & Misfortunes (1600s France D&D), Bridge of the Damned (Torchbearer), and Casket Land. I might back one or two more that are currently running.

Geburah

Brickotherapist
Validated User
Backed
Master of the Rogue Spire - The dice system looks interesting if a bit clunky - I'm skeptical about the step-up/step-down system in play but willing to explore. And I love the art.
Goblinville Gazette - Again, I'm intrigued by the dice system, and the results "matrix" on which you invest the dice you've rolled to achieve Success, Avoid danger or Harm, and you can add a Twist too. So the more dice you roll, the more chances of having one low roll that you will have to invest somewhere bad (or accept to not succeed). Needs testing but it's neat and allows for success but with a twist or complications.
Girl Underground - seems awesome!

Of interest but WAY off budget:
Fall of Magic Zine (and original game) - still as beautiful and tempting as ever. As expensive as ever for the full game.

Talassa

Homo Ludens
Validated User
I’ve backed A Pound of Flesh, Two Apocalypse World Zines, Kobolds Ate My Babe and RPG Design Zine.

Shadow Rat

Spelljammed
Validated User
I backed too many - Gamma Zine, Miseries & Misfortunes, Two Apocalypse World Zines, The Grind, The Demon Collective, The Bridge of the Damned, Pound of Flesh for Mothership, For Glory The Hexanomicon, OBACHAN Panic, Beneath The Canals, and Casket Land.

kross

Validated User
Wow. Casket Land broke the 20K mark, earning backers a cloth map of the setting.

wheloc

He's trying real hard to be one of the good guys.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wow. Casket Land broke the 20K mark, earning backers a cloth map of the setting.
That cloth map got me to back. I hope y'all are happy now.

Top Bottom