• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

So whatcha playing? - A Thread For Chit-Chatting About Whatever Game(s) We're Playing At The Moment

enoto

E, not O.
Validated User
I just finished SteamWorld Heist. I loved it! It's a turn-based game where your developing crew of spacefaring robots blasts stuff and Saves the Universe(TM). Think Firefly But Robots for the vibe. There's a New Game+ too, which I'll probably dive into soon.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Once again playing Emerald Dragon, that JRPG so obscure it doesn't even have a TVtropes page.

Pretty much everything surrounding Atrushan as a protagonist is pretty grand- there's a very obvious epic quest he should be on and even would be on if this was a typical sort of RPG, but has sidelined that to help his best childhood friend with her epic quest to save the world instead. And how he's the kind of oddball that JRPG protagonists are, which is easily explained by him not really being human. And how the world map he's given at the start is woefully out of date because it has been thousands of years since the last time dragons lived on Ishbahn. Or his very direct way of acquiring his rival.

I can, and have, gone on about this.

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Once again playing Emerald Dragon, that JRPG so obscure it doesn't even have a TVtropes page.
I assume it has nothing to do with Blue Dragon.

Yesterday I started up the original Just Cause which is pretty janky, but fun. However, I learned that Ion Maiden Fury comes out of early access tomorrow, so JC is going to be put the side for a bit. Just as well, as it just crashed on me, but luckily only cost me about 10 minutes of progress. I'll have to remember to save frequently in that game.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
I assume it has nothing to do with Blue Dragon.
It's very much its own thing on its own, which is unfortunate, but I've already spoken at length about that.

I'm also playing Phantasy Star III with Fauntleroy's General Improvement hack. It makes pretty much everything smoother, strengthens weaker characters, and greatly expands the number of NPCs and dialogue on order to clean up the holes in the original English script- there's at least 4-5 times as much text in this version than the original.

Petter Wäss

I am agape with fnords
Validated User
Just started playing me second game of multiplayer Dominions 5. I'm not very good at it, but I do enjoy it

6inTruder

Oscars are Duche!
Validated User
Still grinding away at Dead Cells. I finally beat the Hand of the King on Hard mode. And that was *ONLY* because I got one of the IX level weapons from the Caverns!

Anyone else still playing? Got interesting weapon/skill combos?

I’ve been maining the splinter axes & marksman’s bow, but I think I’m gonna change it up a bit now with the sword that crits vs. elites & bosses . . . And the marksman’s bow. That thing is just too good!

JediSoth

Semi-Professional Author/Publisher
Validated User
Since I completed Horizon Zero Dawn last week, I started on Spider-Man. Fantastic game (both of them)!

Agamemnon2

Validated User
Finally completed the campaign for Watch Dogs 2. I was happy to find out I really enjoyed the game, the core gameplay was mostly enjoyable and the characters were likeable and memorable. There's a handful of easy trophies I might go back for (even the platinum is reasonably easy, I'd just have to play a bunch of the game's admittedly entertaining multiplayer).

Top Bottom