• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Spoilers] Arrow - S2 E23 - Unthinkable

Falke

From the Deep!
Validated User
I can't wait for Season 3. I kind of like how the back story has been steadily progressing with the present.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ok, was I the only one who burst out laughtiong at teyh "SuperMax" bit.
Because that had to be in-joke right.

Also cool to see Floyd again, I'm a bit bummed that Turner wasn't with him.
Over all both Arrow and AoS had great final and I look forwoard where both of them are going.

Jay

Pow!
Validated User
Someone online pointed out that every death of a major character in Arrow has been on-camera. The fact that they pulled away with Lance in bad shape seems to indicate he'll make it.
Plus, you know, boat full of people, who likely have a trained doctor, just right over there within earshot not going anywhere yet.

Last edited:

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Plus, you know, boat full of people, who likely have a trained doctor, just right over there within earshot not going anywhere yet.
Yeah seeing the scene I presumed she was calling Sarah rather an ambulance.

Qooroo

Social Justice Spellthief
Validated User
As much as I enjoyed the finale, I'm really not happy seeing Sara go back to the League. They're either pushing her out of regular character status so Laurel can take over, but without killing her so she can still be recurring, or they're going to have to figure out a way to get her out of the League. Again. Neither of these are prospects I'm all that happy with.

The one way I can think of to make the latter work is if Ollie ends up calling on her to help him stop Merlyn/Thea when they (inevitably) return, and Sara trades Merlyn for her freedom.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The one way I can think of to make the latter work is if Ollie ends up calling on her to help him stop Merlyn/Thea when they (inevitably) return, and Sara trades Merlyn for her freedom.
Arah at this point wants to be with League.

Top Bottom