[Spoilers] Arrow - Season 7 - Episode 15 - "Training Day"

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
New episode of Arrow this evening.

Spoiler: Show

Team Arrow attempts to work with the Star City Police Department, but much to Oliver's frustration, things don't go as planned; Dinah gets some life-changing news.

CWalck93

Doom Priest of Peace and Happiness
Validated User
I kind of feel the opposite. It wasn't that great. I get what they were doing but just came off a bit disjointed. Of course, with the news that the show is ending next year my brain went, "They're wasting an episode on this???" :)

I liked the flash forward better than I did with the present day.

Qwa'ha Xahn

High King of the Known Worlds
Validated User
I am dying to know where they’re going with the future thing. Other than Dianah’s throat and the pregnancy, I don’t see much groundwork being laid at all for the dark future, let alone how that future storyline connects to the present.

How many episodes are left this season? I’m thinking the future story might be a cliffhanger.

Nessalantha

Validated User
When Emiko confronted Laurel, I found myself worried that Emiko would kill her. Then I realized I was worried about Black Siren.

So, nice work, show.

Crothian

Validated User
I'd like for them to stretch out some of these small plots. Have victims of the bullets found in a different episode that they figure out where they are coming from and then ha third episode where they take it all down. It was an okay episode I just want the show to end on top so it needs to get better.

Fortinbras

Agent of Dream
Validated User
When Emiko confronted Laurel, I found myself worried that Emiko would kill her. Then I realized I was worried about Black Siren.

So, nice work, show.
Heh. Yeah, that's pretty nice. They've done very well with making her a more sympathetic character, without just making her a copy of the original Laurel.

I don't really know where the dark future is going. I think its likely that they'll use it in some way to set up Crisis and roll it back (because I doubt they will want to end the series with "and the inevitable future of our setting is one in which Oliver and Felicity's kids are both kind or resentful and messed up, Star City has all but fallen, and at least one of Team Arrow has turned into something of a villain), but I'm not sure what they are specifically building towards with it this season, as I'm sure they'll want to end on some sort of shocking reveal towards the season finale.

Top Bottom