[Spoilers] Arrow - Season 7 - Episode 17 -"Inheritance"

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Discussing tonight's episode of Arrow.

Spoiler: Show
Laurel learns about some damaging information that affects Emiko; Oliver invites Laurel to help investigate, which makes Felicity happy, as her friend is now working with the team; Felicity is forced to make a choice between the team and Laurel.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Huh. Interesting episode of Arrow.

So Emiko is not only a member of the 9th Circle, but apparently their leader.

That ending. Damn.

CWalck93

Doom Priest of Peace and Happiness
Validated User
But did they just retcon the reason for the ship sinking? I was pretty sure Malcom was the one who caused the ship to sink but as far as we're being told, it was her instead.

I finally feel that the show is gaining momentum and all of the Arrowverse shows seems to moving into better waters as of late.

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
But did they just retcon the reason for the ship sinking? I was pretty sure Malcom was the one who caused the ship to sink but as far as we're being told, it was her instead.

I finally feel that the show is gaining momentum and all of the Arrowverse shows seems to moving into better waters as of late.
It may be a combination of the two. Malcolm had the idea and Amiko planned it, or vice versa. With Barrowman no longer interested in appearing in the ArrowVerse, it makes sense to show that there was at least another party involved.

CWalck93

Doom Priest of Peace and Happiness
Validated User
It may be a combination of the two. Malcolm had the idea and Amiko planned it, or vice versa. With Barrowman no longer interested in appearing in the ArrowVerse, it makes sense to show that there was at least another party involved.
Not Barrowman... I'm not sure if I screwed up the name. I was talking about Malcom Meryln... Too many people having to remember things.

Top Bottom