• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Spoilers] Avengers: Endgame Little Details You Loved

Xander

Validated User
We just got the home Blue-Ray and watched it last night.

In the theatre I thought the first half of the movie was a little slow, but on my second watch it really was amazing how such a huge story fits on the screen.

csyphrett

Validated User
We just got the home Blue-Ray and watched it last night.

In the theatre I thought the first half of the movie was a little slow, but on my second watch it really was amazing how such a huge story fits on the screen.
Is the end battle still dark? I found it hard to follow in the theater.
CES

ShadowbaneX

Validated User
In the middle of the fight there's a scene with Giant-Scott shoving a Leviathan through a wizard portal in the background which really shows his strength in that form. I referenced this earlier in the thread, but on my last rewatch I noticed something else: it shouldn't be there.

The scene occurs in the middle of when Scott is supposed to be hot wiring the van and getting the quantum portal generator working. The last we see of Scott before this is he and Hope getting to the van and him announcing that it's fried and he'll need 10 minutes to hot wire it. And the time after we see him after this is him opening up the back of the van and turning on the portal. I suppose it's possible he takes a break to deal with the Leviathan, but it's probably just an error.

I still think they did Giant-man really well here, and I hope that we get another movie with the Ant-family.

Top Bottom