• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[spoilers] Cobra Kai

Daigoro

拝大五郎
Validated User
Say whaaaaaa~~~~!
Season 1 was great, but somehow was not expecting a second season of this.

salinea

grievous lack of
Validated User
I kinda want to watch this, but i never watched Karate Kid. Will it still make sense to me?

Matchstick

Validated User
I kinda want to watch this, but i never watched Karate Kid. Will it still make sense to me?
Plenty of recap and flashbacks, so most likely you can follow it. (But you also might want to check out Karate Kid. Very watchable film.)

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
I think they cover the important bits in flashback.
Might spoil the movie a bit. And there maybe one or two references you miss, but you should understand everything you need to.

Leif

Mountain Ape
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Now I'm reaaaaaally wondering if
Spoiler: Show
Kreese is actually alive & present, or just in Johnny's head

sun_tzu

Validated User
I realize that YouTube comments are not a reliable way of gauging how the general public feels (to put it mildly), but I'm noticing a lot of vitriol toward the 2014 Jaden Smith/Jackie Chan movie (which I consider superior to the original).
That makes me wonder. Is this standard "they changed it now it sucks because nothing can compete with my childhood memories"? Is it something darker? Or is there some legit problem I've somehow missed with the remake?

Top Bottom