[Spoilers] [General Anime Winter 2019] Penguins Are Never a Coincidence

Cannonball

So bouncy!
Validated User
While the first focused more on Sakura and Shirou's relationship together and there were strong implications that Sakura was being abused. This film is more explicit in what's going on - I'd give content warnings for this film for physical and emotional abuse, sexual assault, and discussion of attempted suicide.
I don't know what you're talking about. Sakura's childhood was just full of puppies and only a few houses down from her sister. Just puppies: no other sort of creature at all. And nothing untoward could possibly have happened to her after she was adopted by her neighbours...

(yeah)

Fae

with true devotion
Validated User
The Price of Smiles #11 - this was nervewracking, waiting for the moment where things suddenly go bad. Death flags were everywhere. And then, hey, no one died! This episode! 2/3 of the cast will probably die in the next one! though it'd be nice if they didn't

Spec-Ops Asuka #10 - there's a looooooot I could criticize about this episode, but I'll just say that that big battle was remarkably dull. There's no overall sense of what's going on throughout most of it, just cuts back and forth of characters doing well or doing poorly, with little continuity between them.

Then Mia gave that little "How can you keep fighting like that?" "I don't know. It's scary, it hurts. It's nothing but pain. [...] I wasn't chosen because I was strong; I became strong because I was chosen." speech, and I remembered why I'm actually watching this show.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
I don't know what you're talking about. Sakura's childhood was just full of puppies and only a few houses down from her sister. Just puppies: no other sort of creature at all. And nothing untoward could possibly have happened to her after she was adopted by her neighbours...

(yeah)
Kariya: Dad, where's Sakura
Zouken: Oh, she's having fun in the ball pit.

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
Quint Quins 10 - The camp arc continues. I had forgotten just how many feelings this arc brought out. Am kinda wondering why Nino didn't recognise the bracelet/charm Raiha made straight away.

CaButler

Validated User
Quint Quins 10 - The camp arc continues. I had forgotten just how many feelings this arc brought out. Am kinda wondering why Nino didn't recognise the bracelet/charm Raiha made straight away.
Probably because Nino doesn't actually see Futaro at this point and probably didn't notice it until "Kintaro" showed it to her. At least, that's my assumption based on how she typically treats him.

Dzhay

Trust a flumph.
Validated User
Giogio 22: I'd somehow forgotten this encounter, despite it being so very Jojo.

Not sold on the new opening yet, but the last one took a while to grow on me too.

Fae

with true devotion
Validated User
Endro #10:

This episode went places.

By now I'm pretty sure that half the characters in this show are secretly more Demon-Lord-like than Mao herself is. Maybe more than half.

Top Bottom