[Spoilers] Star Trek: Discovery - Season 2 - Episode 13 - "Such Sweet Sorrow"

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
This is for discussing the episode named in the title. :D

I liked seeing a modernized version of the Enterprise bridge.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Well I really enjoyed this episode. A lot of good character moments and some intriguing setup for the second half of the season finale next week.

"I'm a Terran from the Mirror Universe."
"What Mirror Universe?" <Wink>
;)

Mallus

Validated User
I’ll try to be pithy. So far, Discovery season 2 is the 2nd best Star Trek movie (handily the longest, tho). We’ll see if it moves up or down after the final episode.

Esckey

Validated User
I loved the look of the Enterprise's bridge, it was so big and spacious. Could of used some buttons but it was glorious(did not like the Red Alert making everything even more Red). I was filledin nostalgia and other emotions just upon seeing the hallways and those silly grates and grills on the walls and the arches in the hallway and the Turbolift handles.

I hope this isn't the last we see of Pike on the show, all the goodbyes and that's the one I'm sad about. He has some how not only exceeded all of my expectations but may of also become my #1 Star Trek Captain.

Reeze

Zombie Penguin.
Validated User
That was a great epsiode, and also just utterly unfair on how much it strummed your heart strings (in the best way).

Fucking hell. What a great season overall.

N0-1_H3r3

Bemused and Bewildered
Validated User
A great return for Po, too - her attitudes are so very Starfleet that it's a shame she's too busy being queen of a planet to join up...

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
It was amazing, all the goodbyes. And now so much makes sense.

And we see why they use rifts instead of Time Crystals in the future :p Much less messy.

Odd thought. So for a long time I’ve posited that a force like Fate exists in Star Trek that acts to keep timelines parallel and (most) species from being vulnerable to being butterflied out of existence. You need to overcome that force to make a permanent change. There seems to be pretty good empirical evidence for it.

The reason that Control is so hard to stop is because they’re fighting the fate of everyone in the galaxy at once.

I still wonder if the 29th Century Federation will get in on this.

Or if this isn’t the ‘original’ timeline yet and they don’t exist... but it WILL be by the time we’re done here.

A great return for Po, too - her attitudes are so very Starfleet that it's a shame she's too busy being queen of a planet to join up...
I KNOW! But at least we get her for another episode.

Headcanon by the way, Po is totally her planet’s version of Sailor Moon.

Just like Lwaxana Troi :p

Top Bottom