Star Trek Discovery - Red Angel - Spoilers

William Where

Oschel Editions
Validated User
I just realised there is a big difference: Starfleet did not know Lorca was a mirror-universe evil captain, while it knows that the Empress is a mirror-universe evil empress. So it certainly seems like it is at least condoning her acts. Yes, I can see how that can be more than enough for some people to not want to watch it.

petros

Validated User
I just realised there is a big difference: Starfleet did not know Lorca was a mirror-universe evil captain, while it knows that the Empress is a mirror-universe evil empress. So it certainly seems like it is at least condoning her acts. Yes, I can see how that can be more than enough for some people to not want to watch it.
There was a lot of talk about 'Lorca's master plan' before we knew he was just jumping around to get data on how to get back to the mirror universe, and didn't care all that much about winning the war. Starfleet was willing to let him flit about without telling them precisely why he was going where he was going, so long as he was kicking Klingon ass as he did it. In fact, the longer the war went on, the better it was for his true plan.

Top Bottom