• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Star Trek] Further Picard Details

Qwa'ha Xahn

High King of the Known Worlds
Validated User
Ok CBS. You win. I’ll buy another month of your service. In fact... I’ll probably sign up and do the series the long way.

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Even more if there's a Jonathan Frakes cameo so Riker can learn the dog's name and make that incredulous face! :LOL:
This has to happen, right? The dog can't have that name if they don't intend to have that scene.

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, Frakes is definitely going to be available.

As sketchy as some of Frakes' directing was in the TNG movies, he did some of the best TNG episodes (Offspring, The Drumhead)* and some good work on other shows (Leverage, Burn Notice, the Orville), so I look at this as a huge positive development.

*And also Sub Rosa, but let's stay positive.

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
As sketchy as some of Frakes' directing was in the TNG movies, he did some of the best TNG episodes (Offspring, The Drumhead)* and some good work on other shows (Leverage, Burn Notice, the Orville), so I look at this as a huge positive development.

*And also Sub Rosa, but let's stay positive.
Yeah he definitely directs a good episode. Which tng movies did he direct again?

Edit: First Contact (rock on) and Insurrection (underrated)

Matchstick

Validated User
Very curious to see what the world-building is like on this show, since this will be the first time we're seeing the setting post-Nemesis (other than that tiny bit in ST09), which came out 17 years ago now.

Top Bottom