Stars Without Number Second Edition

smarttman

I do some stuff
Validated User
I started a thread over in Creative Open that is gonna detail me building a sector from the ground up if anyone is interested in seeing that in action

baakyocalder

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I started a thread over in Creative Open that is gonna detail me building a sector from the ground up if anyone is interested in seeing that in action
Awesome. I'll go subscribe to the thread.

The loss of Hydra sector and replacing it with Transhuman material makes a worked example so much more helpful.

baakyocalder

RPGnet Member
Validated User
The Stars Without Number Revised Edition Free Art Pack is now on drivethrurpg.com

This completes the Kickstarter for Stars Without Number Revised for me as a backer and for most backers. Kevin Crawford has delivered an amazing book and PDF GM screen (POD should be available soon) and more significantly, had amazing communication with the backers. Everything was delivered as promised, updates were timely and focused and questions were quickly answered.

I am looking forward to backing the next Sine Nominee project on Kickstarter, even if it's not my flavor of game. I know that the resources will prove valuable and for those who want to see the art, here's the link to the PDF. Please abide by the rules of use, which are generous.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/231355/Stars-Without-Number-Revised-Edition-Art-Pack

nicklas

Illustrationist
Validated User
I've already contacted DrivethruRPG and told me to wait until the full 30 days have passed. I expect that to be enough, but if anything happens I'll contact you :). Thanks!
Oh, I'll keep that in mind too. Also got the lettermail with no tracking info,

Matt Sheridan

Minus 10 horse points.
Validated User
I'm one of those oldschool-avoidant folks who keeps buying Sine Nomine books for the random tables and cool ideas, always thinking "I'd run this with a different system." And I did run a hacked version of the SWN setting with a hacked version of Fate Core, and that was pretty rad.

But, man, SWN Revised has won me over at last. I just want to run this totally straight. I think it's the new character creation system that did it. That, and the realization that trying to use some slimmed-down version of D&D 5e would risk making everything much more combat-oriented than it ought to be. Everything here is just too good for me to believe I'd gain more than I lose by messing with it.

Nahualt

A badder Santa
Validated User
You can also find it in your account tab on Drivethru under My Orders. If you find the order and click the "View" button it will bring up the particulars of that order, including the Order History. Mine looked kind of like this:

01/05/2018 Processing
01/05/2018 Paid For Your printed items normally take 2 to 5 days to print (or up to 14 working days for full-color books), and will then be shipped to you.
01/05/2018 Sent to printer Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M01051600)
01/05/2018 Confirmed Printer has acknowledged receipt of order.
01/07/2018 Shipped Product Stars Without Number: Revised Edition has shipped.
Tracking Number: 92419999916653583XXXXXXXXX (it may take up to 24 hours for this tracking number to become valid)
Date Shipped: 2018-01-08
Shipped via: USPS

You can copy and paste that tracking number in at USPS.com and check it's progress. I usually select the Media Mail option, and the USPS doesn't seem too concerned about scanning it at every little stop. It may be better with one of the more expensive shipping options, but I couldn't speak to that.
NO worries...my book arrived today!

Nahualt

A badder Santa
Validated User
Just occurred to me to use Other Dust mutation tables with SWN for a Strontium Dog game!

Top Bottom