• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Steam Daily Deals 4: It's all about the Benjamins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

An Innocent Machine
Validated User
So, Omerta: worth it? I was interested in the game when I first heard about it, but it fell off my radar pretty quick, too.

-- Griffinhart

Derek

Validated User
I know the thread is "Steam Daily Deals", but since I do see mention of GoG offers I'm hoping this question is reasonable to ask here: What do you folks think of GamersGate? I've never used the service, but see that Crusader Kings II is currently on sale on their site. I'm wondering if it's worth picking up there or if I'm better off waiting for Steam to put it on sale again.

BrianDR

Validated User
I know the thread is "Steam Daily Deals", but since I do see mention of GoG offers I'm hoping this question is reasonable to ask here: What do you folks think of GamersGate? I've never used the service, but see that Crusader Kings II is currently on sale on their site. I'm wondering if it's worth picking up there or if I'm better off waiting for Steam to put it on sale again.
I've used Gamersgate before and not had any major trouble. Today though I bought some Victoria II DLC and CK II DLC from them not realizing that it could be used only if you had specifically the Gamersgate version of those games :eek: ( I own the Steam version). So thats something to keep in mind, that whatever platform you buy the game on is likely where you'll have to get your DLC.

Derek

Validated User
Good to know - thanks to both of you. I'll definitely remember the DLC restrictions!

CLAVDIVS

Postmodern Futurist
Validated User
Sometimes the games they sell come with Steam codes, though. I bought Saints Row 3 that way: Picked it up on sale at GG, copied the code, pasted it into Steam, downloaded it through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom