• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Humble Strategy Bundle 2019:

Pay $1 or more to unlock!
Niche - a genetics survival game
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
Throne of Lies The Online Game of Deceit

Pay more than the average of $5.52 to also unlock!
Dungeons 3
Offworld Trading Company
Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack

Pay $9 or more to also unlock!
Stellaris
Plague Inc: Evolved

Pay $15 or more to also unlock!
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/strategy-bundle-2019

StephenT

Not so close
Validated User
Huh. Looks like Vampyr is on sale. Anyone knows if it's any good?
I enjoyed it, but I've heard other people being less impressed. The heart of the game is talking to people, discovering their backstories, spying on them to learn their secrets, and so forth, rather than using cool vampire powers to kill people. (Though there is some of the latter too).

For me, it also scores points for being the only game I recall which has two NPCs having a conversation which is an obvious homage to Waiting for Godot. This game is unashamedly pretentious, and if you don't like that, walk away. :)

Aspeon

Validated User
I've been following Curve for a while because I enjoyed some of their earlier in-house works- For the King and Bomber Crew were fun, but I wasn't inspired to finish either. How are the lower-tier games? (Especially Little Acre and Smoke and Sacrifice)

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've been following Curve for a while because I enjoyed some of their earlier in-house works- For the King and Bomber Crew were fun, but I wasn't inspired to finish either. How are the lower-tier games? (Especially Little Acre and Smoke and Sacrifice)
I've played Human: Fall Flat. It's a good 3D physics game, although with the wonkyness those games always have.

Top Bottom