• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Free Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 on Steam: (PS2-era 3D platformer)

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Free Kingdom New Lands from Epic

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
Free Kingdom New Lands from Epic
I love this game.

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
New Humble Monthly teaser games are:
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Moonlighter

New games added to the trove are:
Avadon 3: The Warborn
MirrorMoon EP
Once Upon A Crime In The West

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Weekend sale for Klei Entertainment (the ones that made Don’t Starve series), and new DLC for Don’t Starve Together.

Several other games are on sale as well: Borderlands 1 and 2, Fallout 4, Divinity series, etc.

(This is for Steam, btw.)

BrianDR

Validated User
Microsoft has launched Game Pass for PC. Similar to Xbox game pass (but for PC), basically a netflix for games. The game list is different from the console version and has some interesting games - there are about 100 games on there so far, and the list is actually pretty well curated, in my opinion.

Notably, it includes Metro Exodus for PC, which was previously an Epic Game Store exclusive.

Price is $1 for the first month, $4.99 after that while it's still in beta, and $9.99/month at some point in the future (presumably when it's out of beta). Seems a good deal!

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
Price is $1 for the first month, $4.99 after that while it's still in beta, and $9.99/month at some point in the future (presumably when it's out of beta). Seems a good deal!

Also if you have remaining game pass or gold time left for 1$ they will match the time in Ultimate game pass up to 36 months.. For Example I don't pay anything (other then the 1$) for Ultimate game pass till Oct 2021

Afterburner

Remarkably expressive bandages
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Microsoft has launched Game Pass for PC. Similar to Xbox game pass (but for PC), basically a netflix for games. The game list is different from the console version and has some interesting games - there are about 100 games on there so far, and the list is actually pretty well curated, in my opinion.

Notably, it includes Metro Exodus for PC, which was previously an Epic Game Store exclusive.

I approve of the idea as a general thing, but did not see any games in their list that I'm absolutely burning to play. Still, I wish them the best of luck.

Peers

Order of Cleansing Flame
Validated User
I don't think all those games are officially set up yet -- I tried to install a couple, and it wouldn't let me. Only games that I could find via the Windows Store / Subscription: Game Pass would install. Tho that was two days ago, so who knows if they fixed it since then or not, I may have been jumping the gun.

Rikimaru

Ninja Comedian
Validated User
I don't think all those games are officially set up yet -- I tried to install a couple, and it wouldn't let me. Only games that I could find via the Windows Store / Subscription: Game Pass would install. Tho that was two days ago, so who knows if they fixed it since then or not, I may have been jumping the gun.
I was using it yesterday after fighting Windows 10 to get the May update installed despite it not wanting to. That allowed me to install their new beta XBox app and inside that app, there were quite a lot of games available to download and install.

I think you're supposed to use this new app instead of the Windows Store in future. I didn't see any statement to this effect but the instructions from the new XBox Game Pass for PC twitter account said to use the app.

The problem I had was that the app required the May update to Windows 10 and despite MS saying the update was generally available since June 6th, I had to try several workarounds to get Windows Update to offer it to me.

Top Bottom