• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

Afterburner

Remarkably expressive bandages
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Goddammit! As soon as I received your friend request, I went to my inventory, clicked on the coupon and finally saw the "Not Tradable, Not Marketable" tag. Now I'm thinking I should give you something else from my inv to make up for it.
Nah. There was no sense of obligation or expectation created on my part. I do not feel cheated such that you need to make up for it somehow. It's all good.

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Fugitive Bundle:
Tier 1 - $1.49
Devil Daggers
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition

Tier 2 - $4.99
Mars: War Logs
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Lust for Darkness
The Town of Light
Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
Wings of Vi

Tier 3 - $9.99
Redout: Enhanced Edition
Cossacks 3
Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Huh. I've been interested in Wings of Vi and mildly curious about Mars for a while, but either own or don't care about the rest.

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Epic is giving away Rebel Galaxy:

Vorpeseda

Floof
Validated User
Rebel Galaxy is definitely worth getting. It's a open space game where you go places, trade, and fight pirates. It's 3D, but played on a 2D plane, making it better for players in a more casual mood compared to other space games.

Also, it does the space western style pretty well.

Afterburner

Remarkably expressive bandages
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Lately I've been using these sales to top off my various Paradox DLCs. Picked up Dharma and Golden Century for EU4.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I mostly removed things from my wishlist as I made the judgement that they weren't likely to ever hit a price point where I'd be willing to buy them and it was mostly expansions so if I got the hankering I could easily find them again anyway.

But I did buy Islanders and... something else, I forget what because I spent the rest of the evening playing Islanders. It's very lightweight, right on the border between something purely casual and something that requires intense thought and planning - I clearly did better once I knew a bit more on how the buildings worked and what showed up in what package, but even when I couldn't continue I didn't really feel like I had failed especially since moving to another island is something you you have to do eventually even when you're doing well.

it reminds me a lot of "adjacency bonuses" city builder boardgames like Suburbia, but without all the annoying parts.

Top Bottom