• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Epic is giving away Overcooked:

Pseudonymous Bosh

Validated User
A reminder to anyone who has Borderlands 2 on Steam but hasn't yet added the recent DLC for it to their account: the free period ends in a few days, so pick it up soon.

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
New Humble Monthly teaser games are:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Surviving Mars

New Trove games are:
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Deponia
macdows 95

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
I probably do want Surviving Mars, but I'm tempted to skip the month's sub to avoid receiving the deeply tainted Kingdom Come...

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
You don't have to take it- you can just not redeem the code if you don't want to interact with it in any way.
Certainly I can avoid it touching my Steam account and my computer, but I'm fairly sure it'll put a dollar or so in the pockets of the people responsible. Which is the more objectionable thing. Inertia says I'll probably let that happen anyway.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Certainly I can avoid it touching my Steam account and my computer, but I'm fairly sure it'll put a dollar or so in the pockets of the people responsible. Which is the more objectionable thing. Inertia says I'll probably let that happen anyway.
If it was bundle you could give no money to publisher/degveloper (and juts split the money between the charity and Humble Bundle).
But I don't the Monthlies work that way.

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Epic is giving away Torchlight:

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
My summer sale purchases were relatively humble, due to my backlog

Karateka
Absolver
Mortal Kombat X
Dying Light ROW
Guacamelee! 2
Katamari Damacy REROLL
Katana ZERO
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
MY summer purchases were entirely accidental- I subscribed to Humble Monthly after charging the card the account is linked to.

I mean, I don't mind, they're good games, but ugh.

Top Bottom