• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Humble Very Positive Bundle 3:

Pay $1 or more to unlock!
DISTRAINT 2
Unexplored
Rusty Lake Paradise

Pay more than the average of $5.27 to also unlock!
Bendy and the Ink Machine
Prison Architect
Nex Machina

Pay $10 or more to also unlock!
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
I have no idea what this game or site is but, free?

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
I have no idea what this game or site is but, free?

I used indiegala for years. They're not the most amazing place around, but they're legit.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
I used indiegala for years. They're not the most amazing place around, but they're legit.
Likewise. That said, they sell a lot of deeply mediocre stuff. I'm not seeing a lot to make me think that what they're giving away is a higher standard.

Tyrmatfrage

Validated User
The entire Banner Saga trilogy is on sale at 75% off on Steam. End of the world in a rich fantasy Norse setting. Turn-based tactical combat plus King of Dragon Pass style text adventure. Make wrong decisions and watch your people die! I’m in the middle of the third game right now and I love the series a lot.

Bremen

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Prey is 80% off on Steam today, at least in .AU
Prey is a really good game, btw, that managed to avoid the attention it deserved by sharing a name with a previous unremarkable game.

It's better thought of as System Shock 3, though, and IMHO is a steal even at full price.

Aspeon

Validated User
Amazon is having a weird deal where if you have Twitch Prime (which means you have Amazon Prime and linked it to your Twitch account), you can buy Starlink Switch starter edition, Fallout 76 for PS4, The Sims 4, or The Last of Us Remastered for $15 and get a $15 credit to your account. And yes, the prices of those things you see on that page are all greater than $15, but if you add it to your shopping cart you see that you're only spending $15.

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Prey is a really good game, btw, that managed to avoid the attention it deserved by sharing a name with a previous unremarkable game.
I kind of enjoyed the original Prey and was disappointed it didn't get a sequel. Haven't tried the new one yet.

Fun fact, if you own both Preys you can't have them installed at the same time, as Steam gives them the same root directory.

Top Bottom