• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Stellaris Thread II

Thanaeon

Mostly simulationist
Validated User
Secret project, huh?

I'm wondering... Now that they have a scifi grand strategy game, would they also want to try their hand at fantasy?

Or it could, of course, be Victoria III.

On the subject of Stellaris, I've decided to put my games on hold until AI-correcting patches.

Shade the Lost

Validated User
Having not touched the game since Leviathans or so, should I presume that it's pretty much best to forget nearly everything I knew?

Thanaeon

Mostly simulationist
Validated User
Certainly in terms of economics. Entirely different. Much deeper and more involved.

Oh, Leviathans? Yeah, warfare, too.

Exploration's largely the same, though. Unless... Were there still the three different FTL alternatives at that time? Because there's only the hyperlane version by default (okay, with some rare special techs that allow some degree of "offroad" travel and long jumps).

So, overall? Yeah, it's a pretty different game now.

Shiny Jim

Shiny
Validated User
The new pop system could be a good base for a Vicky 3 pop system. Although I'd like it to be somewhat more complicated.

Peers

Order of Cleansing Flame
Validated User
So, the next expansion: Is it worth getting, or is it another Apocalypse/"The good stuff is in the free update" thing?

Top Bottom