Steve Jackson has The Fantasy Trip again! [Kickstarted successfully!]

Narmer

Validated User
Re: Steve Jackson has The Fantasy Trip again!

I just saw you posted about the game on your site. Thank you!
Certainly. I'm excited about this and very much looking forward to it. I'm another one of those people who got their start with RPGs and such with Melee. My original is getting awfully worn out.

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Certainly. I'm excited about this and very much looking forward to it. I'm another one of those people who got their start with RPGs and such with Melee. My original is getting awfully worn out.
Hopefully, we can keep releasing info that maintains the excitement. Steve and the team have already completed a lot of work on the game . . . and we have more details to reveal about the game and even some interviews like:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?5326-Talking-With-Steve-Jackson-About-The-Fantasy-Trip

Last edited:

Narmer

Validated User

Hopefully, we can keep releasing info that maintains the excitement. Steve and the team have already completed a lot of work on the game . . . and we have more details to reveal about the game and even some interviews like:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?5326-Talking-With-Steve-Jackson-About-The-Fantasy-Trip
I like the Melee cover! Interestingly, that little piece of intro fiction got me interested in history in middle school. Particularly Roman history, which I ended up focusing on for my history degree in college.

Last edited:

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Theron

The Best Legionnaire
Validated User

tomas

Validated User

Wow, only $60? I was honestly expecting to pay much more!

Is there an expected delivery date?

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Wow, only $60? I was honestly expecting to pay much more!

Is there an expected delivery date?
We’re not quite ready to assign an exact date, but our current thinking is that, if the Kickstarter project is successful, the rewards will ship in early 2019.

tomas

Validated User

If you guys are looking for either playtesters or extra eyes to review the manuscript I'll be the guy in the back jumping up and down while waving his arms and yelling "pick me."

Top Bottom