• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Steve Jackson has The Fantasy Trip again! [Kickstarted successfully!]

Deathdog

Banned
Re: Steve Jackson has The Fantasy Trip again!

This certainly sounds interesting...glad SJ got the license. I've always heard about TFT, but never got to play it.

philreed

Unwanted Commentator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

This certainly sounds interesting...glad SJ got the license. I've always heard about TFT, but never got to play it.
Slight clarification. Steve recovered ownership of the game, not a license to the game.

Longspeak

I'm a Bard, Dammit!
Validated User

Will there be a no-box option? I'm not so much with boxes for RPGs. Unless there will be some awesome functionality to the box. But a box is otherwise just a pretty thing I can't bring anywhere because it's too precious and I don't want to damage it.

TheShadow

found the shaved monkeys
Validated User

This box is going to look great next to my Dungeon Fantasy box...its going to be an easier sell to new players as well than a game of DF. My pitch: let's make some characters and be stabbing octopi in 15 minutes!

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

tomas

Validated User

So who gets my money and when?

Last edited:

Cith

Cyborg Illithid Werehyena
Validated User

That is *awesome*. It's one hell of a little game. I always felt it played far, far better than GURPS and really deserved to be the base upon which a more comprehensive system should have been built.

RSDean

Validated User

Kickstarter is scheduled to launch on July 23. We're still working at putting all of the pieces together.
Well, I’ll be in. Did we already have a printing/shipping estimate? I received my SJG Triplanetary game last week, which I believe was early. The quality was also very good.

Top Bottom