• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Steven Universe Part 3: Rose Quartz's Free Love Hippy Commune

Sjogre

Validated User
Another thread has reached capacity, so it's time to start again.

[video=youtube;hRPmtDmHi_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPmtDmHi_k[/video]

So, we've seen three out of the four diamonds, but White hasn't even been mentioned. Given the surprises in Pink's reveal, what secret will we see with her?

Maybe she's not really a diamond. Maybe she's not even a gem. Maybe she's a snerson.

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, we've seen three out of the four diamonds, but White hasn't even been mentioned. Given the surprises in Pink's reveal, what secret will we see with her?

Maybe she's not really a diamond. Maybe she's not even a gem. Maybe she's a snerson.
A friend of mine has a theory that Pink (who was tiny compared to Yellow) is a synthetic Diamond, artificially made to be just as powerful but more efficient than the original Diamonds.

Only something went wrong, and she came out tiny.

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Another thread has reached capacity, so it's time to start again.

[video=youtube;hRPmtDmHi_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPmtDmHi_k[/video]

I can't get a good shot to compare the two together. Bleah.

Isator Levie

Validated User
A friend of mine has a theory that Pink (who was tiny compared to Yellow) is a synthetic Diamond, artificially made to be just as powerful but more efficient than the original Diamonds.
How can they be any more synthetic than they already are?

Indivisible

Validated User

Only something went wrong, and she came out tiny.
So like an Era 2 Diamond instead of an Era 2 Peridot?

tsadkiel

Blue and mean.
Validated User
A little more detail on the upcoming episodes. Three new "story arcs" in 2018, which sounds a whole lot like three Stevenbombs; April 9 is a Monday, which means the first set of episodes at least is very likely to be a bomb. (Suits me just fine, this time around, since I'm going on vacation on the 15th.)

And they're promising "the answers you've been waiting for." I have a crazy pins-and-yarn-on-the-map level theory that this will include some more Pearl backstory, possibly including her first meeting with Rose.

Anybody else thinks the three Diamonds look like they're beseeching a highdr power or praying?
Yes. They also look like Amethyst and Pearl in silhouette at the very beginning of the old opening; Yellow is even in nearly the same pose as Pearl takes at the word "Gems," only facing left instead of right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom