• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Streaming] What's on your watch list?

johnnype

Emaciated do gooder
Validated User
I sat down to watch the first episode of MindHunter on Netflix and I immediately fell in love with it. It was late so I was going to go to sleep and watch another episode tonight but I couldn't turn it off. I'm only two episodes in but I absolutely love it. You can see Fincher's touch all over this thing. It's amazing. Go watch it.

rolanddarktower08

Validated User
Just got into Mindhunter and now the wife is interested as well, so I am rewatching the first few episodes with her.

Season 1 of True Blood is now on Amazon Prime. Was always interested but don't have HBO. Enjoyed what little I saw this am.

I liked The Boys but if you don't like dark capes it would be hard to enjoy.

Have been giving Evangelion a go but it is not holding my attention.

Older binges - Stranger Things.

rickjthree

Social Justice Sidekick
Validated User
I'm catching up on Flash and Legends of Tomorrow in anticipation of Crisis on Infinite Earths. I'm loving LoT for it's sheer brass. Sure, let's save young Barak Obama from a time travelling Grodd, or take Helen of Troy to Themyscira. After that, I want to finish out the Marvel Netflix series and Stranger Things.

And when I want background TV for when I'm doing housework or whatever, I've been watching Rizolli and Isles.

mac40k

Validated User
Rather than tackle other things in my watchlist, I just started Santa Clarita Diet after seeing that it wasn't renewed for a 4th season. I ended up binge watching most of it and only lack of few season 3 eps to finish it off. It is literally LOL funny, to the point of having triggered more than one asthma attack, not to mention the amount of rewinding I needed to do to catch dialog I missed while laughing so hard at some previous bit of dialog.

Top Bottom