• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

awesomeocalypse

Validated User
Anyone else plan on picking this up? Reviews are unsurprisingly excellent--its at 93 on metacritic--though of course as with any fighting game its competitive depth will only truly be revealed once the masses get their hands on it, and the sheer size of the game is pretty staggering

Berryshine

Validated User
Yep, should be getting here tomorrow, then I shall spend the day fighting my sister.

After that, the winner will get to play the game.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Sadly, I don't have the money at the moment (Christmas shopping plus Rastakhan's Rumble left me pretty much tapped for big purchases) so it will be a few weeks before I get my copy.

But you kids have fun with your smashity brothers.

Blagrot

My copy has been dispatched but I've been reminded that it is a christmas present so has to go into a dark corner for a little while yet and no I can't 'just check it works' :-(

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Between it and the Stellaris patch, and just getting a switch and starting on Breath of the Wild, I've got too much stuff to play and not enough time to play it.

Rabbit Éclair

high in vital bunnytonium
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Between it and the Stellaris patch, and just getting a switch and starting on Breath of the Wild, I've got too much stuff to play and not enough time to play it.
Right now, I have basically nothing to play.

Tomorrow, I will have the new Smash Bros, the Katamari Damacy remaster, and the new league in Path of Exile all demanding my attention.

Pace this stuff, you guys!

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
We have our first confirmed non Piranha Plant DLC fighter.... JOKER FROM PERSONA 5.

Admittedly, I don't know AAAAANYTHING about Persona, but I assume Persona fans will be hype. Persona fans! Speak to me of Joker, tell me his tale. Why should I care that he is in smash?

CaButler

Validated User
We have our first confirmed non Piranha Plant DLC fighter.... JOKER FROM PERSONA 5.

Admittedly, I don't know AAAAANYTHING about Persona, but I assume Persona fans will be hype. Persona fans! Speak to me of Joker, tell me his tale. Why should I care that he is in smash?
Joker is the silent protagonist from the latest Persona game, Persona 5. He's a thief who goes into the souls of his targets and steals their hearts. Mostly because these people are bad and stealing their hearts does almost a complete 180 for these people.

He has access to a large array of skills thanks to his Persona, which are essentially spirits or gods he is able to summon to attack with various elemental skills, as well as boost his stats.

He's not who I expected, though. I thought it's be Yu from Persona 4, or maybe one of the Persona like Jack, but this makes me wonder if they have plans for a possible Persona 5 port to the Switch.

But I am excited by it.

Top Bottom