• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

awesomeocalypse

Validated User
Watched the top 8 at EVO this year. Really diverse meta, which is nice to see, but ultimately MKLeo is just substantially better than anyone else

MadCow

Master of all evil bovine
Validated User
That grand final was epic. Tweek got to a fraction of a second from winning, and then MKLeo just played the reverse card and steamrolled the rest of the way.

awesomeocalypse

Validated User
That grand final was epic. Tweek got to a fraction of a second from winning, and then MKLeo just played the reverse card and steamrolled the rest of the way.
Funny how this quote applies exactly to the match they just played at smashcon, which Leo also went on to win by reverse sweeping after being down 0-2 in the losers bracket. As much as people seem to like griping about Joker, its telling imo that no one else is doing nearly as well with the character--Leo is just that good, and his composure and mentality make him a good fit to play a character built around comebacks.

Knaight

Validated User
I've just realized how much playing in a tournament adjacent space has warped my standards for casual play. I'll be mostly winning with high margins, then see them shrink when I get blindsided by an item or stage hazard everyone else knew about. It's a weird experience.

Top Bottom