• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Supergirl] Season 4 - Episode 21 - "Red Dawn"

Crothian

Validated User
Kasnia reminds me of the Mouse that Roared. I like the call back to those gate things they are transporting the aliens through. Lots of good things in this episode and depending on how it ends this could be the best the show has been.

vernuf

Validated User
So evil Brainiac and Lex in the season finale... This should be interesting.

As for what the Kaznian government was thinking, based on how the one general acted towards Lex when they did the episode showing what he'd been up to from his trial to his first appearance, I think it was, "Lex is the boss and he's a scary one. Who knows what he'll do to us if we don't do this?"

Last edited:

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Had the random idea of them doing The Death of Superman, but with Supergirl at some point.

Steel (Use John Henry's daughter Natasha)
Teenage Supergirl
Cyborg Supergirl
Some version of the Eradicator

For teenage Supergirl they could have the actress that plays young Kara. Melissa could play Cyborg Supergirl.

Not sure if it would work or even make sense, but just a random idea that passed through my head while re-watching this episode.

Paladina

Validated User
I feel like the characters are treating the fact that the President is working for Lex a little lightly! Yes, we've known for awhile and there was a lot else going on, but Marston's vice president being a giant traitor seems like it would be at least worth a moment of shock or surprise.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Eh, at this point they've seen enough screwed up shit that it takes a lot to register on their shock o' meter and the President working for Lex isn't even a blip at this point.

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So evil Brainiac and Lex in the season finale... This should be interesting.
Not exactly evil Brainiac; he's still trying to defeat Supergirl's opponents after all. More like amoral or unemotional Brainiac.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Yeah, if Brainy isn't back to his normal self by the end of the season finale, I think we might have some evil Brainy next year.

dreamfarer

Man of Two Worlds
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So Lex is holding Red Daughter at the end there, or apparently her corpse.

Assuming that's a visual lie and Lex didn't simply kill her off screen, what are Supergirl's options for dealing with Red Daughter at this point?

Also, did Lex think Red Daughter had actually killed Supergirl or did he just make an enormous blunder since it's trivially easy for her to expose him now.

Top Bottom