• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Supernatural Law (Wicked Pacts)

Potted Plant

Power Flower
RPGnet Member
Validated User
This campaign has either ruined urban mysteries for me or then made them even better. :)

Because I just finished watching 3 seasons of Stranger Things, and while I liked the series very much, I kept catching myself thinking: "Yeah, at about this point OCD would roll in if this was the real world - er, wait..."

But that is probably how OCD detectives feel when watching series like that. "Okay, bullets hardly hurt the monsters coming through the strange portal. They are obviously demons. And this is supposed to be a secret government facility. Government would have already called in their mages! This is bullshit!"

But when there is a suitable point in the campaign, I really need to write in an event where small town teens get caught doing something strange, tell the sheriff / police chief about weird things happening in town, and instead of dismissing them the sheriff opens the safe, checks what the little red folder instructs to do, calls the number listed, and then magic cops from the big city arrive. :)

Jive Professor

Trying to fly
Validated User
Okay, I'm back everyone. Apologies, this office remodel has gone around the bend a few times but I'm slowly getting back to normal.

Ilya

No creativity for titles
Validated User
This campaign has either ruined urban mysteries for me or then made them even better. :)

Because I just finished watching 3 seasons of Stranger Things, and while I liked the series very much, I kept catching myself thinking: "Yeah, at about this point OCD would roll in if this was the real world - er, wait..."

But that is probably how OCD detectives feel when watching series like that. "Okay, bullets hardly hurt the monsters coming through the strange portal. They are obviously demons. And this is supposed to be a secret government facility. Government would have already called in their mages! This is bullshit!"

But when there is a suitable point in the campaign, I really need to write in an event where small town teens get caught doing something strange, tell the sheriff / police chief about weird things happening in town, and instead of dismissing them the sheriff opens the safe, checks what the little red folder instructs to do, calls the number listed, and then magic cops from the big city arrive. :)
Now imagine playing small town teens doing strange illegal things while trying to keep them hidden from the sheriff, lest he calls the magical cops. :devilish:

Jive Professor Jive Professor It’s alright. If it’s worth anything, work has been making be go to bed at 3AM for great part of this week, so I’m not at my fastest either. Being a freelancer has its downsides, hah.

Ilya

No creativity for titles
Validated User
Jive Professor Jive Professor Lack of sleep apart, I got to do the kind work I’ve not done in ages. I’m happy for the change of pace!

I hope the remodel went alright. I get your pain. I’m still remodeling my house, so you can guess another factor for the little rest. And here in otherplace all walls are solid masonry walls... Even ceilings are solid masonry work. 😂

Jive Professor

Trying to fly
Validated User
Ilya Ilya Even the ceilings?! Goodness gracious that's a lot to deal with!

Yes, we did finish the remodel. 🎉🎉 Waiting to decide on new office chairs but otherwise it's like night and day. Good luck on yours too 😤

Top Bottom