• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [SW] Wyrd of the Wanderer

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
Do Bonewights have the ability to speak to anyone dead, or is the request in the IC thread more symbolic than literal?
Sorry about that. "The Bonewight is the speaker for the dead among the clans" is how I started the description on the wiki, but for clarity it should have continued to say, "and can speak to any of the Clan's dead provided they have a piece of that person's remains to consult."

So, there is much symbolism, yes, but the Bonewight can in fact speak to any clan dead if they have a piece of their corpse they can handle. Attempting to speak to non-clan dead would require a roll with variable difficulty depending on the source.

Sepulchritude

Validated User
I'm here. I'm also a bit sick and looking for an apartment. Bracha can take a little longer to arrive. Make more of an entrance that way anyhow.

lordtaco777

Validated User
sorry for the lack of post recently for some reason I´m not getting post notifications, I´m just going to start checking manually

Sepulchritude

Validated User
To be clear, Bracha knows exactly what the headman is asking her. If she claims Jikka, his place in Black Moon ends and he becomes her responsibility. Denying the lad does not necessarily seal his fate. The headman and the rest of the clan will still give much weight to Senuna's words when her spirit returns to speak to them.
Yeah, that's a very clear place for the scene to go. Enough so that I was weighing the idea of her just claiming him immediately instead of simply pressing for his safety. But she's also strongly considering the idea of accepting the ritual just now as a prophesy, which would mean deliberately making her way into the weak points of the empire and drawing the Wraith in with her. It's not a safe plan.

So before I try to answer... how old does Jikka look? If you've already said, I've missed it even on review.

Kath

The Furthest Away
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Senuna will share what Serka told her with the other PCs as soon as we're alone, but doesn't want to blab it around the whole clan, in case there are empire spies around.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
I was hoping to do an update today, but tomorrow is looking likelier. Sorry for the delay.

Illtry

Validated User
Okay, so far my vote is on animal masters (for Ceridwen, at least) because if things go nasty she could bust them out to help her.

Top Bottom