• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Swamp thing

Liberator

Rollin' Dice
Validated User
So that sounds like someone from...uh...someones accounting department...I guess...is getting canned? That's a shit ton of money to miss out on if you're NC and that's a huge overspend on the part of WB.

Project management is important!

dddawson

Inertial Lord
Validated User
I've seen some disputing of numbers, with someone saying that NC law limits the tax subsidy to 25% of the budget, while $40 million would be half the budget, but I have no idea how accurate that is.

Olof Jönsson

Tumto Lectis
Validated User
The weird thing is, I could swear I saw a tweet from someone involved with the show stating they *had* been renewed. Like, yesterday.

Loew

Validated User
I've seen some tweet that other networks (CW and ?) are interested in picking up the show. Must be interesting to be involved with it at the moment...

As far as I understand it, the plan was for another shared universe with Titans, Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing. That isn't getting easier this way

Afterburner

Remarkably expressive bandages
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Got caught up yesterday. So far, not a lot of Swamp Thing in Swamp Thing. Also no preview videos for the upcoming episode. Just a still shot.

Looks like the little girl will be playing the role of John Constantine in this adaption.

It's alright, I guess. Not as good as Doom Patrol in my estimation. Given the lack of activity in this thread, seems like it's not a smash hit with anybody else on RPGNet either.

Top Bottom