(Tap tap tap) Is this thing on?

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, the blogging. I've considered doing it for ages but never had a location from which to launch it. And now a location is found which offers it, as a bonus for being a member (which I am), and is encouraging us to try it out.

Well, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?

HELLO, early viewers of things! I'm the ever-lovable, ever-unloved Wakshaani, who should probably be posting under his real name since, you know, freelance writer needing work and all that, but I'll save that for the next post, should it exist. Assuming I can keep this thing up, I'll try and do a blog dip once a week, most likely role-playing based since, hey, that's what we DO here, but I might dip into comics from time to time, pro-wrestling, or whatever's geeky at the moment. I'll try and keep things spoiler free, of course. Nothing worse than opening up a thing and finding out your favorite character on a show died the day before you could watch it, right?

So, I guess ... here we go.

Yikes.

GM Joe

GMing Since 1982
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hi, Wakshaani!

A pro-wrestling fan, eh? Why not combine your loves and do something like Lucha Libre Hero for American-style pro wrestling? :)

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, I actually cross-pollinate wrestling with other aspects of writing and gaming, in fact. The basic concept of "Giving the rub", where two performers make each other look better, for instance, rather than the more traditional comic book technique where a villain is gradually chumped out until they're considered a joke. This protection extends to gaming as well ... you have to make sure the bad guys are threatening or they get fed into the Stormtrooper category.

Top Bottom