• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Terran Trade Authority RPG Coming!

laffingboy

Vuvuzela Philharmonic Fan
Validated User
Hatrax said:
More latest news: The second TTA art book will likely be out for the holidays...
Which holidays?

Don't say Christmas! Say, like, Father's Day!! DON'T SAY CHRISTMAS!!!

WayneLigon

Retired User
PBeakley said:
If you were a little gamer geek in the late '70s/early '80s, the TTA was almost unavoidable. This is an excellent choice of license, probably cheap to boot.
Oh, I remember this stuff. I bought a few of the books for the interesting art; I had no idea anyone considered it something to remember or collect. I should put those books up on eBay, then, if they're out of print and such.

Hatrax

Indecipherable Scrawler
WayneLigon said:
Oh, I remember this stuff. I bought a few of the books for the interesting art; I had no idea anyone considered it something to remember or collect. I should put those books up on eBay, then, if they're out of print and such.
Gee, thanks for the ringing endorsement...
They won't be out of print for much longer. For everyone interested in similarly taking advantage of the "collector's market"... it's hard to say if values will rise or fall. I've been buying up copies of the books to distribute to the new art team for reference, and they seem to be getting cheaper. Especially Spacecraft, which printed somethinglike 800,000 copies. So I guess at least that many people considered them "something to remember and collect".
So, anyone else have any thoughts / reactions to the little bombshell I dropped on the previous page?

Dan Davenport

Hardboiled GMshoe
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hatrax said:
Hi everyone- sorry to be away for so long... I wanted to wait until we got a definite publication date (which I'll have for you sometime after May 9th...) Latest news: Spacecraft 2100-2200 AD is at the printer as of one week ago.
To borrow a line from X-Entertainment: that kicks more ass than a whole team of ass-kicking ass-kickers. :D

maded

Sold on the excess
Hello all, just found this thread...after talking to Douglas on www.flamesrising.com about this a bit back, I was looking through the threads and came across this one.

I am looking forward greatly to the RPG release, as it's in a vein of science fiction that I have wanted to run for quite some time and the added bonus of the Omni System being the engine.

Here's a question for Morrigan and the diehard TTA fans...I never bought the books originally, but I read them at the library...were they originally published by Hamlyn?

Just wondered, a lot of the art is reminiscent of their style back in the day. I'm referring to a reminder I got from another poster on this thread stated that he remembered a book that had an alien race that had destroyed itself in a nuclear holocaust before the Human race had made contact with them...and I thought of The Trigan Empire...

Top Bottom