• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Terran Trade Authority RPG Coming!

the_seraph

Writer-Monk
Validated User
Wheeeew....

was this the big news that Scott was going to announce (I wonder)?

Man, he really needs to hire some cheap college student to update the Morrigan site once a week or something. :D

Hatrax

Indecipherable Scrawler
the_seraph said:
Wheeeew....

was this the big news that Scott was going to announce (I wonder)?

Man, he really needs to hire some cheap college student to update the Morrigan site once a week or something. :D
Yup, that's the news. And yeah, the college student idea has definite merit...

Morrigan Press

Hasta la victoria siempre
Hatrax said:
Yup, that's the news. And yeah, the college student idea has definite merit...
Mea culpa on the website but no, that was not the announcement I was talking about (although its an awesome annoucement for fans of the TTA)

The announcement I referred too will have to wait a bit longer as we're still waiting for some legalities to clear. (To pre-empt any rumors, no we are not announcing another license or anything).

Cheers,
Scott Agnew
Morrigan Press Inc.

the_seraph

Writer-Monk
Validated User
Don't sweat it (the website) too much Scott... not sure how far MP is from a college/tech school kinda dealio, but a college type student involved in computer classes would be ideal for an intern style job - they get hands-on experience with their craft and with dealing with industry types, you get a website done for free. I know that a number of the local colleges around here do it, but the local big tech college encourages its students to do the work at the business for some sort of liabilty/tracking purposes.

::sigh:: Back to breathless anticipation about the announcement!

:D

Hatrax

Indecipherable Scrawler
Morrigan Press said:
Mea culpa on the website but no, that was not the announcement I was talking about (although its an awesome annoucement for fans of the TTA)

The announcement I referred too will have to wait a bit longer as we're still waiting for some legalities to clear. (To pre-empt any rumors, no we are not announcing another license or anything).
An even BIGGER announcement... and I don't even know what it is!

the_seraph

Writer-Monk
Validated User
Pre! Order! Pre! Order!

Come on, folks. Maybe a mob of chanting fans will encourage a speedy reaction!

Morrigan Press

Hasta la victoria siempre
the_seraph said:
Pre! Order! Pre! Order!

Come on, folks. Maybe a mob of chanting fans will encourage a speedy reaction!

We are waiting for a comfirmed shipping date from our printer in China and once we have that, we'll be adding the TTA book to our pre-order page on our website. We're expecting the confirmation sometime next week.

Cheers,
Scott Agnew

the_seraph

Writer-Monk
Validated User
Sooooo..... you're saying we need to chant loud enough to be heard in China, huh? Right! Got it, Scott. Everyone, listen up. Scott wants us all to start chanting at the top of our lungs so that they can hear us in China!

:D ;)

Good thing I've been taking those Chinese classes every Sunday.

Phalanx

Rocket Scientist
maded said:
That is awesome news :) Oh, and Phalanx, if you'd like a response to your PM, then you probably should turn them on on your end :p Heh...
Apologies. I was rather unexpectedly suspended for a week and just logged back on for the first time to find that everything was wiped out. Considering that other people have been suspended less time for worse, I'm not too pleased at the moment.

As for the TTA news, I think that's fucking awesome. Cowley is back in the game and loves it. That's too awesome for words.

Top Bottom