• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

💀 Necro The 7th Continent (now a playthrough; spoilers after post 15)

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
So I was annoyed by the part where the "introductory" new curse will ship in wave 2, and apparently enough people were that the designers took it to heart: there'll be a free print-and-play version available next week!

...also, one of the container ships carrying wave 1 is named after the author of The Little Prince, and that just sort of boggles my mind for some reason.

Calliope

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'll be curious to see what people think of it. It's a pretty impressive box (not as overwhelming as Gloomhaven, granted, but still pretty nice).

PenguinZero

Wark!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Mine, on the other hand, is out for delivery now, and should be at my building by the end of the day.

Unfortunately, I won't have much of a chance to play it for a bit -- I'm heading out on a vacation for all of next week -- but I'll probably be at least able to open up the box and start getting the components ready.

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
My copy arrived this morning! Looking forward to opening it up and taking a look.

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
And I had to get FedEx to delay my delivery until Tuesday, because I forgot we'll be out of the county starting tomorrow to attend my aunt's wedding. @.@;

Top Bottom