• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance - Teaser Trailer

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
So, what if the ending, instead of a downer, reveals that their plan to build a secret Gelfling city/commune succeeded. Time jumping to Dark Crystals end. Where they meet Jen/Kira's (this also has the plus that their kids won't be forced to inbreed to continue gelfling existence). Unless the big Crystal can call new gelflings into existence?

Qwa'ha Xahn

High King of the Known Worlds
Validated User
I can't help but think that would be a very hard sell without Bowie.
The manga sequel (I never did read the last volume) divided the story into a side tale involving Jareth and Sarah and a main tale involving her (now teen) brother being heir to Jareth’s abandoned throne. I really liked that part (I never got to see enough of the Jareth plot to see where it was going). They could probably do something similar, just with Jareth having disappeared rather than having an (apparent) abdication plot.

Seroster

Miw!
Validated User
Actually as it stands it's a 10 episode TV series, 30 minutes/episode.

Interestingly... I had a look on imdb and there are some well known actors in the list for voices. Helena Bonham-Carter, Mark Hamill, Jason Isaacs, Eddie Izzard, Simon Pegg, Toby Jones, Alicia Vikander, Keegan Michael-Key, et al.

I wonder if Hamill is playing the Chamberlain. That would be too good.

Top Bottom